● All students from secondary schools (F.3 – F.6) in the academic year 2023/24.
● Entries are welcomed on either an individual basis or via school application.
* If the contestants apply via school, both contestants and the school will be granted a certificate of participation.
● Numbers of entries from participating schools are not restricted.
● Participants must form a team of 2-4 people to compete.
● No fee shall be charged for entering the competition.
Entry formats: Physical Display / 3D design drawings are presented in Story Map through images / PowerPoint / videos that are no longer than 3 minutes.
Entry formats: No more than 3 minutes, presented in Story Map.
View more details about Story Map
● To understand different aspects in developing a community
● Ability to demonstrate the elements of surveyors’ scope of work*
● Effectiveness of presentation
● Creativity and innovation
* Details to be introduced in the Competition Workshop